FrozenPenguinFrozenPenguin

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Desolation Desolation

Scary

Holy shit! This must be the first time I actually got scared out of a game. Very intense. Glad I escaped out of there.... although the vermin is not gone ;-) ... Man, where did they keep coming from?

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Entertaining

Very nice game, good drawings, nice storyline & good puzzles. I'm still kicking myself tho' for not figuring out what this "exhausting" place could be, without using the walkthrough. Personally I would have placed one of the items in the girl's pocket (would make sense that she carries her cabin key on her, rather than Jason dropping them)... but this wouldn't enhance the game really, so nevermind.
Glad you've again used the game-inside-the-game concept you used on Elm Street earlier, and you've obviously made an enormous progress since that time.
In short, this was a very fun game to play. Great work!

Tipping Point Tipping Point

Excellent

I really enjoyed playing this game. The graphics are outstanding, and it was fun to figure out the puzzles. Also nice to have the walkthrough ready for those few puzzles you just can't solve (e.g. how to catch that beetle)
One remark: it might be convenient to have subtitles for chapter 1; I can imagine that people who don't speak English too well might have problems there to follow the phone conversation.
Meanwhile I look forward to the next chapter.

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

superb

this game really is great. The endings are hot (except for the super-secret one, that's a bit of a bummer), it's got some humour (dangerous mushrooms?!), various options once you got a girl, straightforwarded how to play the game. I also liked the fact that you don't need to go to your home at the end of the day to sleep. Definitely one of the best dating sims ever
Negative points:

tip for those who didn't think of it themselves: don't forget to go back to the lighthouse ;-)

Listen2Reason responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you appreciated all the work we put into it!

"1. sometimes the dialogues are too long cos you try to put some humour inbetween. But with the spacebar you can go past it fast, so no problem really"

I'm not sure I understand...are you saying you'd rather the story bits be shorter with less humor? Huh...

"2. the girls are not really beautiful, you may want to work on their faces in the sequel (you just GOT to make a sequel!). Despite this, the endings are so hot that it doesn't really matter, but still..."

Uh...well, hentaicook put in a lot of work on the drawings...>_>

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

marvellous

I'm normally not too keen on dress up games, but this one is awesome. Nice secrets, and despite there's still a little bit of room for improvement (e.g. many secret clothings are rather dull & the "massacre" could be extended somewhat) I'm giving a perfect 10. I'll have a look at your previous games as well. Great job!

Feudalism Feudalism

Terrific game!

Absolutely great. Indeed, once you conquer your first city it's pretty easy sailing, but it remains fun. Might be better still if you need to keep some troops in your cities, in case someone attacks you. And prices of the weapons could vary depending on the country you're in, or even supply. But if that's the only negative points I can come up with, it just shows how great your game is. I would however have expected some ending once you conquered the entire world. And perhaps you could still enhance the strength of the capitals? But all in all: awesome game.
By the way, I love your city names.

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Crazy!

Damn, 120 questions? I can't get past nr 43 for now. But I'll keep trying, cos this is absolutely AWESOME.
Love the British style of absurd humour in it. I'll certainly go look for Quiz 1 as well. Great job!

Schwarzk├Ąppchen Schwarzk├Ąppchen

nice

Nice idea, to make a slasher game of Little Red RH. Yes, the concept ain't too hard, but that's not the intention of this game, it's more about the story than anything else, so it got all it needs. Keep up the good work

The Dead Case The Dead Case

SWEET!

Absolutely nice. Very original concept, and good degree of difficulty. Nice that there's a help function available, but it still needs you to solve the puzzles.
Also loved the comments when clicking something useless (e.g.: "who you gonna phone, ghostbusters?")
Great work!

Office Chimp Office Chimp

terrific

Lovely game. A tad hard at first to find out how to play it best, but real' fun once you find out. Too bad that 6000+ experience points still couldn't convince hot Misato to hit the sack - hmm, guess I played too many dating sims :-D
Tight timeline, but feasible (I made it on day 49). Good graphics, and quite realistic in some ways (especially the jealousy that makes XP for one go down when they raise with someone else); but so unrealistic in others (com'on, 3200 $ for a massage?)
By the way, I found 8 secrets, how many are there?